鵝媽媽童謠•誰殺了知更鳥?



這是「鵝媽媽童謠」的其中一首…

因為喜歡,所以就放上來分享…

天啊…短短的一段…

竟花了一個多小時看畢加上翻譯…



誰殺了知更鳥?
Who killed Cock Robin?




誰殺了知更鳥?
Who killed Cock Robin?

是我,麻雀說。
I,said the Sparrow.

我殺了知更鳥--用我的弓和箭。
With my bow and arrow,I killed Cock Robin.


誰看到他死?
Who saw him die?

是我,蒼蠅說。
I,said the Fly.

我看到他死--用我的小眼睛。
With my little eye,I saw him die.


誰取走他的血?
Who caught his blood?

魚說:是我。
I,said the Fish.

我取走他的血--用我的小盤子。
With my little dish,I caught his blood.


誰來做壽衣?
Who'll make his shroud?

甲蟲說:是我。
I,said the Beetle,

我將為他做壽衣--用我的針和線。
With my thread and needle,I'll make the shroud.


誰來挖墳墓?
Who'll dig his grave?

貓頭鷹說:是我。
I,said the Owl.

我將為他挖墳墓--用我的鑿子和鏟子。
With my pick and shovel,I'll dig his grave.


誰來當牧師?
Who'll be the person?

是我,烏鴉說。
I,said the Rook.

我將為他當牧師--用我的小本子。
With my little book,I'll be the person.


誰來當執事?
Who'll be the clerk?

是我,雲雀說。
I, said the Lark.

只要不在深夜--我將會當執事。
If it's not in the dark,I'll be the clerk.


誰提火炬來?
Who'll carry the link?

紅雀說:是我。
I,said the Linnet.

我將帶火炬來--我立刻提它來。
I'll fetch it in a minute,I'll carry the link.


誰來當主祭?
Who'll be chief mourner?

鴿子說:是我。
I,said the Dove.

我將當主祭,為吾愛哀悼。
I mourn for my love,I'll be chief mourner.  


誰來抬棺?
Who'll carry the coffin?

鳶說:是我。
I,said the Kite.

若不走夜路,我就會來抬棺。
If it's not through the night,I'll carry the coffin.


誰來扶棺?
Who'll bear the pall?

鷦鷯說:是我們。
We,said the Wren.

還有公雞和母雞,我們將扶棺。
Both the cock and the hen,We'll bear the pall.


誰來唱讚美詩?
Who'll sing a psalm?

畫眉說:是我。
I,said the Thrush.

當他埋入灌木叢中,我將唱讚美詩。
As she sat on a bush,I'll sing a psalm.


誰來敲喪鐘?
Who'll toll the bell?

牛說:是我。
I,said the Bull.

因為我可以拉犛。
Because I can pull.


所以,再會了,知更鳥。
So Cock Robin,farewell.

空中所有的鳥,
All the birds of the air,

都在悲嘆哭泣--
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing.

當他們聽到喪鐘… 
When they heard the bell toll.

為那可憐的知更鳥響起…
For poor Cock Robin.  



啟事
NOTICE

關係者請注意,這則啟事通知:
To all it concerns,this notice apprises,

下回鳥兒法庭,受審者為麻雀。
The Sparrow's for trial,at next bird assizes.